You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Made from organic ragi/naachni or finger millet and carrots which are sun-dried and powdered
- Rich source of calcium and vitamin A
- No sugar, salt or milk powder added
- No preservatives or artificial flavors or colours
Sun-dried Carrots have higher nutrition content compared to Industrial Oven Dried Carrots. Sun-drying only removes the water content in the carrots and retains the nutrition. While oven drying at high temperatures over a short time destroys some essential nutrients.
Instructions to prepare Multi-grain porridge:
- Add 2 teaspoons of the powder in a sterilized metal bowl
- Add 100ml of cold water to the bowl and stir continuously to make a smooth paste
- Add dates powder or jaggery for sweetness
- Keep this mixture on a stove on a medium flame. Continuously stir this mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
- Allow to slightly cool before feeding your baby
- Discard if unused for more than half an hour
Our food science:
- Sprouted Ragi or Finger Millet or Naachni - Easily digestible.
- Millets (Ragi/Foxtail/Bajra) - Rich source of calcium, iron, protein and fiber. Great for development of bones and the nervous system
- Carrot - Rich source of Vitamin A that is great for the eyes
Write Your Own Review