You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Made from organic whole wheat and carrots which are sun-dried and powdered /li>
- Rich source of protein, fibre and vitamin A
- No sugar, salt or milk powder added/li>
- No preservatives or artificial flavors or colours
Sun-dried Carrots have higher nutrition content compared to Industrial Oven Dried Carrots. Sun-drying only removes the water content in the carrots and retains the nutrition. While oven drying at high temperatures over a short time destroys some essential nutrients.
Instructions to prepare porridge:
- Add 2 teaspoons of the powder in a sterilized metal bowl
- Add 100ml of cold water to the bowl and stir continuously to make a smooth paste
- Add dates powder or jaggery for sweetness
- Keep this mixture on a stove on a medium flame. Continuously stir this mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
- Allow to slightly cool before feeding your baby
- Discard if unused for more than half an hour
Our food science:
- Whole Wheat - Easily digestible. Great source of protein & fiber.
- Carrot - Rich source of Vitamin A that is great for the eyes.
Write Your Own Review